STANDARD FIVE YEAR WARRANTY AND LIMITED REMEDY: SURFACE DESIGNS FILM PRODUCTS WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND MANUFACTURE FOR A PERIOD OF FIVE (5) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
- Surface Designs MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM, OR USAGE OF TRADE. User is responsible for determining whether the film product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application. If the film product is proven to be defective within the warranty period stated above, your exclusive remedy and Surface Designs’ sole obligation shall be, at Surface Designs’ option, to replace the ORIGINAL SOLYX product or refund the ORIGINAL purchase price of the SOLYX product. In no event shall Surface Designs’ be liable for any labour or installation costs of replacing the film product.
- Warranty does not cover any damage to film during installation or any issues resulting from the improper installation of films.
- All films are to be inspected within 7 days of receipt and also prior to installation.
- SOLYX Films can be cleaned with a mild soapy water solution and a soft cloth.
- Proof of Warranty is your invoice.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY : Except where prohibited by law, Surface Designs will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the SOLYX product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including contract, warranty, negligence, or strict liability.